Sales Outfitter Archery
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: May 25, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Sales Outfitter - Archery performs various
Selling / Customer Service activities to include greeting and
acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner,
handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance,
and direction to customers.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Insures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Demonstrates product to customers.
- Replenishes product on shelves as required per Merchandising
- Remains Product "expert" through ongoing product knowledge
- Remains knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and
- Assists with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves.
- Restocks merchandise as required.
- Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Provides a legendary experience for every customer, every time
by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs,
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis,
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB
Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High School education or equivalent
experienceKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.
- Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps,
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Occasionally repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
- Occasionally operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment
- Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds
constantly, may occasionally move and lift objects up to 100 pounds
or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
- Occasionally work in tight and confined spaces
- Occasionally work in noisy environmentsINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.Part
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Utica , Sales Outfitter Archery, Sales , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...