Company: The Arc Oneida-Lewis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOur Business Enterprises Department is expanding!
We are seeking to add a Production Supervisor to our Progress
Industries site. In this role you will be responsible for the
entire production operation in a specified area providing direction
and supervision to Production Staff. The goal is to ensure finished
products are completed with the highest quality standard and to the
customer or contract specification in a timely manner. You will
oversee all raw material into the production area, standard
operating procedures including work flow and processing, through
delivery of finished goods ready for shipping.Responsibilities:
- Conduct and oversee entire production operation in specific
area to ensure that finished products are completed on time and to
customer or contract specification.
- Assign and communicate production tasks to all Production Staff
in production area each day.
- Maintain timely and accurate production documents daily,
weekly, and monthly.
- Set up area with raw materials, tools, and equipment necessary
for the Production Staff to complete the job to specification.
- Maintain accurate inventory and daily production numbers to
request more raw materials and move finished goods to warehouse
- Ensure productivity and quality standards are achieved each
- Assist with production planning, scheduling, and assigning
staff for upcoming contracts and jobs.
- Conduct and oversee all preventive maintenance and machine
adjustments in production area.
- Provide staff supervision including but not limited to
coaching, mentoring, disciplinary, and appraisal.
- Ensure that all good manufacturing practices policies and
procedures are performed as required.Qualifications:
- HSD/GED with three years of experience in industry field.
- Ability to pass agencies criminal background check.
- Reliable transportation to and from work site.The Arc firmly
believes in and subscribes to fair employment practices and opens
its facilities to every qualified person. In all employment
practices, and related decisions, we are committed to prohibiting
discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, marital status, disability, genetic information,
predisposition or carrier status, military status, domestic
violence victim status, non-job related conviction record,
Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran status, or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: The Arc Oneida-Lewis, Utica , Production Supervisor, Professions , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!