Underwriting Assistant - Entry Level
Posted on: November 27, 2019
Responsible for: The associate is trained to handle all tasks
associated with renewal preparation for all account sizes
pertaining to countrywide new and renewal business.Duties and
- Analyze and completes preparatory underwriting tasks in support
of New and Renewal Underwriting.
- Serve as a point of contact for underwriters and agents in
support of writing profitable new business and retaining
- Work in support of strengthening and maintaining Profit Center
and agency relationships.
- Develop and maintain a strong customer service
- Frequent interaction with Profit Center Underwriting,
supervisory staff, HO and agents in support of efficient and
effective work processes.
- Communicate with agents, Profit Centers, and other company
personnel relating to rate, coverage and policy information.
- Update and maintain manuals, special notices, and profit center
and program exceptions as required.
- May serve as a trainer to other Underwriting support staff
members.Education:1-2 years of office related experience preferred.
Minimum high school required.
Please visit our-- website at www.staffworkscny.com--
Keywords: Staffworks, Utica , Underwriting Assistant - Entry Level, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!