Licensed Crisis Counselor
Company: Helio Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Licensed Crisis Counselor
Counselors / Therapists
Helio Health is on a mission to treat and promote recovery from the
effects of substance use, mental health disorders, and other
behavioral healthcare issues. The Senior Licensed Crisis Counselor
will work on a Full-Time basis out of Insights of Helio Health's
CCBHC Outpatient Program. In addition to Helio Health's
comprehensive benefits package, this position is eligible for a
Sign-On incentive up to $8,000 depending upon licensure!
- Takes direction from Team Leader,
Program Director and/or Division/Service Director, and keeps them
informed regarding content and volume of workload.
- Supervises counselors, volunteers, and student interns as
- Consults with staff regarding Quality Assurance.
- Works with patients, internal, and external community agencies
- Coordinates care and services with external case managers and
managed care operators as assigned.
- Maintains a case load.
- Performs primary counselor responsibilities such as screening,
intake, orientation, assessment, evaluation, intervention,
referral, treatment planning, counseling, crisis intervention,
patient education, and case management.
- Monitors provision of services when assigned.
- Evaluates programs and identifies strengths/weaknesses.
- Assists in problem resolution and implementation of supervisor
approved program modifications.
- Participates in program administrative and clinical committees
- Represents agency to the community.
- Must be an active and valid New York State Licensed Clinical
Social Worker or Licensed Mental Health Counselor.
- Master's Degree required.
- Six years employment experience in the Human Services
- An equivalent combination of training and experience may be
substituted for the employment experience requirements. Our
Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Helio Health provides equal
opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without
regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion,
national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic
violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability,
family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or
carrier status, marital status, family status, political
affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a
crime, or status as an employee who has complained about
discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated
in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit, or any
other categories, status or activity protected by federal, state or
Keywords: Helio Health, Utica , Licensed Crisis Counselor, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!