Company: Helio Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Helio Health is on a mission to treat and promote recovery from the
effects of substance use, mental health disorders, and other
behavioral healthcare issues. The Centralized Scheduler will work
on a Full-Time basis out of Helio Health's OTP Program. In addition
to Helio Health's comprehensive benefits package, Full-Time hires
for this position are eligible for a Sign-On Incentive up to
- The Centralized Scheduler position
will greet each patient cordially and professionally in person and
- Responsible for scheduling patient individual and medical
- Maintain clinical and medical staff "will call" and "back-fill"
lists and schedules accordingly.
- Confirm status updates of patient appointments.
- Performs Quality Assurance activities.
- Participates in program administrative and clinical committees
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required/Associates degree preferred.
- One year employment experience in the Medical Records or Human
- An equivalent combination of training and experience may be
substituted for the educational requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of the federal confidentiality laws
relating to populations served
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sound judgment and cultural competency
- Proficiency with basic computer applications
- Ability to perform duties independently Our Comprehensive
Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Helio Health provides equal
opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without
regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion,
national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic
violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability,
family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or
carrier status, marital status, family status, political
affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a
crime, or status as an employee who has complained about
discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated
in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit, or any
other categories, status or activity protected by federal, state or
Keywords: Helio Health, Utica , Centralized Scheduler, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!