Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionStatus: Full timeStarting Pay Rate: $19.41-$21.35
- Flexible work schedule menu to include the ability to work: a
four-day work week, nine-day biweekly schedule with a three-day
weekend every other week, or a typical five-day work schedule.
- 16 annual vacation days, 12 annual sick days, and 11 annual
- 401K 6% match
- Heavily subsidized health/vision/dental insurance
- Additional benefits availableJob Duties:The successful
candidate will be expected to:
- Support individual with disabilities, receiving services
through OPWDD to appropriately utilize their services to live in
the community of their choice. This includes, but not limited to
- Maintain open communication with participants' and their
support team members; majority of communication is via calls and
- Review individual participants' services; communicate with
participants and support team members regarding over/under
utilization of services as needed.
- Maintain required documentation in a timely, accurate, and
legible manner; communicate with appropriate support team members
to obtain updates, corrections, or delayed documentation.Education:
- A Bachelor or Master of Social Work degree is preferred, a
college degree in Human Services or related field will be
considered; a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience providing OPWDD funded services will be considered in
lieu of education.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong customer service and computer skills.
- Ability to move between various tasks at a fast pace and
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Case Management experience preferred.COVID-19 vaccination is
required for this position. RCIL will engage in the accommodation
process when an exemption is requested.RCIL is a civil rights
organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range
of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous
programs we manage.RCIL is an equal opportunity employer, and it is
the policy of RCIL not to discriminate against any applicant for
employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability,
national origin, race, religion or veteran status.Travel Required:
Minimal Location: Utica, NY
Keywords: RCIL, Utica , Coordinator, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!