CCBHC Counselor Aide
Company: Helio Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
CCBHC Counselor Aide
Helio Health, one of Central NY's premier behavioral healthcare
providers, is seeking a dependable and detail-oriented Counselor
Aide. The Counselor Aide is responsible to operate as a team member
in providing services to residents with mental health issues and
chemical addictions. This position is vital in supporting our
patients' success in their treatment and allows for many long-term
career opportunities! This particular opportunity will work on a
Full-Time basis at our Insights of Helio CCBHC Outpatient Program.
In addition to Helio Health's comprehensive benefits package, this
position is eligible for a Sign-On incentive up to $1,500!
- Assists with the following counseling
responsibilities: screening, intake, orientation, referral,
counseling, crisis response, patient education, case management,
reporting and record keeping, and consultation with other
- Participates in program administrative and clinical committees
- Represents the agency to the community.
- Performs quality assurance activities.
- Displays knowledge of addiction/recovery and/or behavioral
health self-help group processes and principles of counseling.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Customer service and/or human services experience
- Valid NYS Driver's License, based on service settings. Our
Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Helio Health provides equal
opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without
regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion,
national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic
violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability,
family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or
carrier status, marital status, family status, political
affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a
crime, or status as an employee who has complained about
discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated
in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit, or any
other categories, status or activity protected by federal, state or
Keywords: Helio Health, Utica , CCBHC Counselor Aide, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!