CCBHC Data Specialist
Company: Helio Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
CCBHC Data Specialist
Helio Health is on a mission to treat and promote recovery from the
effects of substance use, mental health disorders, and other
behavioral healthcare issues. To support the mission of Helio
Health, the CCBHC Data Specialist will develop analytical tools to
support data-driven decision-making at all levels, from clinical
staff sitting with a patient to executive leaders strategizing
about the future. This is a great fit for someone who loves being
innovative, appreciates data governance, enjoys SQL, Microsoft
Power-BI, and building dashboards/tools to support the growth and
future of behavioral healthcare. The CCBHC Data Specialist is a
Full-Time position working out of Insights of Helio Health's
Outpatient Program in Utica. In addition to joining a team of
innovators and receiving a comprehensive benefits package, this
position is eligible for a $1,500 Sign-On Incentive!
Gather and analyze data to meet regulatory and program needs (CARF,
CCBHC, internal reporting).
- Complete advanced reporting/analytics and derive insights to
drive business decisions and operations.
- Validate data and reports from the electronic health records,
ensuring the results being conveyed are clear, accurate, and
- Assist with coding HEDIS/CMS metrics and make results
accessible to support decision making.
- Utilize business intelligence software to display data in a
concise and accessible manner.
- Assist in developing and implementing new decision support
- Utilize RPA (robotic process automation) to increase agency
- Provide training to staff on business intelligence software and
decision support tools as needed.
- Contributes to department strategic planning.
- Collaborates with Data Analytics and Decision Support
Specialist Director to determine appropriate processes for new
- Provides support and guidance to other team members.
- Attend Data Governance Workgroup meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Two years of experience in Data Analysis required.
- Experience with at least one business intelligence tool such as
Crystal Reports and Power BI.
- Proficiency in SQL required.
- Mastery of computer applications including Excel, Power Point,
- Proficiency with Office 365 tools such as SharePoint and Power
Automate is preferred. COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Helio Health provides equal
opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without
regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion,
national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic
violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability,
family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or
carrier status, marital status, family status, political
affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a
crime, or status as an employee who has complained about
discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated
in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit, or any
other categories, status or activity protected by federal, state or
Keywords: Helio Health, Utica , CCBHC Data Specialist, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!