Call Center Representative
Company: Tidal Basin
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Summary: Do you like making an impact on
someone's life? Can you work under pressure? If so, Call Center
Representative position may be perfect for you, and we invite you
to apply and join our rapidly growing team!As a Call Center
Representative, you will utilize your root cause analysis and
critical thinking skills to manage inbound calls in our
state-of-art contact center while supporting a federal and state
government contract. If you enjoy helping others, you will find
this role to be challenging and rewarding. Job responsibilities and
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to customer's
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using
- Process orders, forms, and application.
- Route calls to appropriate department.
- Document all call information according to standard operating
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Assist customers by researching issues, exploring answers, and
providing information and alternative solutions.
- Actively listen to the callers.
- Adhere to department and company guidelines.
- Adhere to established customer service and documentation
standards within required time frames/
- Adhere to contact center scheduling, ensure telephone coverage
during contact center hours of operations.
- Perform clerical or administrative task as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.Call Center Agent Qualifications and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Must be available between the hours of 8:00am – 9:00pm
- 1-3 years of previous experience in customer service.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
- Polished phone etiquette and grammar and strong computer data
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call
- Ability to demonstrate both empathy and
- Professional Proficiency in English, Spanish and Creole/French
- Previous experience in a Disaster Recovery call center, however
not required.Powered by JazzHRCH1xwDCcRE
Keywords: Tidal Basin, Utica , Call Center Representative, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!