Patient Access Rep
Posted on: November 14, 2021
PATIENT ACCESS REP Responsibilities:
- Work actively with clients, internal staff, external community
agencies, and organizations.
- Represent the agency to the community.
- Participate in operational administrative review.
- Expand knowledge on Medicaid and billing systems.
- Ensures continuous quality improvement in the financial and
billing process. Qualifications:
- High School Graduate/Equivalency, Associate's degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Medicaid and Third Party claim
- Proficiency with basic computer applications, including
Keywords: Analysts, Utica , Patient Access Rep, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!