Travel Registered Nurse | Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse | New York | Night Shift | Start only 11/8 | Pays Up To $4,940 Per Week!
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Travel Registered Nurse | Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse
| New York | Night Shift | Start 11/8 only |Pays Up To $4,940 Per
Start 11/15 only. Working as an RN in the neonatal intensive
care unit focuses on newborns with medical issues that demand a
high level of close attention and monitoring. In the NICU, a nurse
may work with premature and very low birth-weight babies, newborns
with spina bifida or other birth defects, babies born addicted to
legal or illicit drugs, and other conditions. In such emotionally
difficult circumstances, the nursing plan of care must include the
care of the newborn’s family.
- Minimum 4-week commitment (8-weeks preferred, 48-hour
- BLS, and NRP certifications required
- Covid vaccine required per state mandate
- Any active Registered Nurse License
- $100/hr reg time, $150 OT, Weekly comp in taxable wages =
- PLUS, daily per diem, housing provided and travel
Why RapidStaff? Because we offer -
- Highest Pay
- Quick start dates, most deployments within 72 hours after you
have been submitted
- Strike and work stoppage opportunities
- Short term, crisis, and emergency response opportunities as
short as 2 weeks
- Daily Meal and Incidental stipends
- Housing provided at no cost or opt for the stipend
- Travel Reimbursement
- Resume building assignments at premier hospitals
- Opportunities to make a difference!
Keywords: RapidStaff, Utica , Travel Registered Nurse | Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse | New York | Night Shift | Start only 11/8 | Pays Up To $4,940 Per Week!, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!