Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: The Grand at Utica
Posted on: November 11, 2021
The Grand Story: Combining beautiful residences
with modern amenities, The Grand Healthcare System provides a range
of accommodations that go above and beyond your expectations. Our
soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a small part of what
makes our unique all-inclusive health facilities a preferred
destination for high quality healthcare.
The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Utica is
currently seeking an RN Unit Manager for days. Must have extensive
RN management experience.
12HR SHIFTS -7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
RN Duties Include:
- Handle all supervisory duties for the unit.
- Establish employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career
- Establish the standards of care for the unit.
- Review Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases.
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or
- Ensure the department is well-stocked with medical
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper level
RN Requirements Include:
- Minimum 2 years Long-Term Care Experience.
- Minimum 1-year Unit Manager experience.
- Must hold valid RN License.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
We offer the Following:
- $7,500 RN Sign on Bonus.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Keywords: The Grand at Utica, Utica , Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!