Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA): Per-Diem
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is looking to hire
an Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to work Per-Diem for our
Skilled Nursing Facility in Utica, NY.
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
OTA Duties Include:
- Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation
- Supervise Residents' activities to ensure they are done
- Report the Resident's progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
OTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known
as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New
York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to
provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of
excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of
our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at
Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and
Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted
Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our
residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live
here with a sense of well-being, individuality, and independence.
Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, Utica , Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!