Assistant I, Production
Company: Nexstar Media Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Production Assistant is responsible for various television
production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded
- Operates audio board to mix multiple sources for live and
- Operates graphics generators to create and load images for live
and recorded broadcasts
- Sets up cameras and related equipment
- Composes and camera shots, applying the technical aspects of
light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by
- Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus,
exposure and lighting as requested by the director
- Acquire,edit, and proof various station promos
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax
machines and other office equipment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle
multiple tasks simultaneously.
Keywords: Nexstar Media Group, Utica , Assistant I, Production, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!