Mental Health Professional/Therapist
Company: Upstate Cerebral Palsy
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Community Health & Behavioral Services (CHBS) is looking to grow
and expand services in the community. To keep up with the demands
for our services, our team is looking for mental health
professionals to work as a part of an interdisciplinary team to
meet the needs of our clients in a high-paced clinic setting.
We are looking for licensed mental health professionals (LMSW,
LCSW, LMFT, and LMHC) to assist in providing both individual and
group therapy via in-person and telehealth sessions. We offer both
part-time and full-time hours. Clinical experience working with
individuals with mental health diagnoses is preferred, but all
experiences in the mental health field will be considered. We are
also able to consider individuals with pending licensure
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Conduct screening/clinical assessments, diagnosis, and outline
treatment recommendations for adults, children, and families.
- Development of a treatment plan with the client and/or client
family and support system to assist in accomplishing both short-
and long-term goals.
- Promote the involvement of family or significant others in the
- Provide individual psychotherapy, group therapy, and crisis
- Provide linkage, referral, and case management as clinically
- Documentation in EMR, as per the Department of Health,
Department of Mental Hygiene, or Insurance guidelines and ensure
compliance with all regulations.
- Serve as a member of a Multi-Disciplinary Clinical Team.
- Opportunity to supervise Bachelor Level student interns, MSW
interns (after 2 years' experience), LMSWs, LCSWs and volunteers as
- Participate in agency or community activities that may include
meetings, trainings, committees, and community events.
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent government and Agency
regulations and operating standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specific Requirements/Qualifications Include:
- Master's Degree in a mental health field (social work,
counseling, marriage/family therapy, etc.)
- Good standing within your license requirements
- Basic computer knowledge and technology competency
Keywords: Upstate Cerebral Palsy, Utica , Mental Health Professional/Therapist, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!