Company: Upstate Cerebral Palsy
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as Treatment Team Leader, Coordinate services and
supports with all members of the treatment team (Nursing, Behavior,
- Develop, coordinate, and monitor each resident's
Person-Centered Program Plan. This includes all programs under HCBS
Waiver (residential habilitation, day habilitation and residential
- Train staff on all service plans and associated
- Ensure implementation and integration of services across the
- Monitor the services provided to individuals through direct
observation in each service setting.
- Complete monitoring visits during critical hours when people
are in their home, i.e. evenings,
- Complete daily/ weekly / monthly quality assurance reviews of
residential, day and Residential community habilitation staff
action plans and associated documentation. Provide follow up as
needed with staff on documentation, service delivery, or other
issues as they arise.
- Maintain program participants' active charts ensuring
documentation is current and supports regulatory requirements.
- Participate in leadership activities including meetings,
trainings and committee involvement.
- Ensure positive and effective communication and cooperation
within and between department, division, agency, and
- Serve as point person, liaison with people's family and other
- Establish a work environment that creates positive
communication between supervisors and employees and assimilates new
employees to the Agency's culture, values and mission.
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent government and agency
regulations and operating standards
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required in Psychology, Sociology, or other
related Human Services field.
- At least one year of experience with people with developmental
- Must be a Qualified Individual Disability Professional
- Basic computer skills (Windows, Microsoft word, excel, adobe
acrobat, Outlook, internet & email; ability to utilize department
- This position has regular and substantial unsupervised and
unrestricted physical contact with individuals receiving services
and is required by law to be fingerprinted for a criminal history
record check under OPWDD (Office for People with Developmental
- Travel is required. Must have valid NYS Driver's License.
Our work environment provides the opportunity to grow and learn
in a fast-paced atmosphere. We offer competitive benefits and
salary to include a low-cost individual health insurance plan,
dollar for dollar retirement match, life insurance, voluntary
benefits, and generous paid time off.
Keywords: Upstate Cerebral Palsy, Utica , Habilitation Coordinator, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!