Direct Support Professional - Adult Program Manager - Residential - Greater Rome Area
Company: Upstate Cerebral Palsy
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Typical duties include:
- Monitor the safety and well-being of the individuals and report
issues as necessary.
- Ensure the accomplishment of individuals' goals and behavior
plans; ensure that the Individual Program Plan (IPP) is implemented
- Maintain the timely completion of all records and reports.
- Supervise the daily operations of the residence.
- Ensure effective communication of daily work information and
- Under the direction of the administrator, maintain site
staffing schedules and coverage.
- Provide coaching and counseling of Resident Counselors to
enhance individual and team performance and complete annual
- Maintain accurate purchasing records, petty cash and personal
funds; establish effective contact with all vendors.
- Develop and maintain an effective communication network with
the individuals, program staff, families, community agencies, and
other Agency departments.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Requirement: Associates Degree in a related field
(human services, sociology, general studies, etc.). 15 credit hours
in a related field must be completed to qualify for the Program
Manager- Residential position.
- BS/BA in Human Services or related field preferred.
- Minimum three years' experience managing a residential
- Valid New York State driver's license.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs (Including Windows Office
Suite) HRIS systems applications preferred.
Our work environment provides the opportunity to grow and learn
in a fast-paced atmosphere. We offer competitive benefits and
salary to include a low-cost individual health insurance plan,
dollar for dollar retirement match, life insurance, voluntary
benefits and generous paid time off.
Keywords: Upstate Cerebral Palsy, Utica , Direct Support Professional - Adult Program Manager - Residential - Greater Rome Area, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!