Job Title: Part-time Deli Sales Associate
Department: Deli Department
Perform duties that ensure department appearance, quality,
variety, safety, and food safety are consistently maintained at the
highest level. Demonstrate a strong culture in support of Hannaford
Strategy. Build customer relations and provide enthusiastic
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet and assist customers with locating and selecting
- Slice, cut, prepare, weigh and package products according to
established standards and quality goals.
- Perform all assigned cleaning functions in accordance with
- Adhere to highest product quality standards to support our
- Achieve productivity standards as outlined in Management
- Develop product knowledge in various areas of the
- Share recognition of accomplishments and reflect the key
behaviors; Be There, Make It Easy and Add Something To Their Day,
and Be the Difference.
- Assist in training other associates and perform other functions
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position,
with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective communication, customer service, and selling
- Effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks
and technical requirements of the job.
- Must meet minimum age requirements.
1.Lift up to 15 lbs. frequently and up to 40 lbs.
2.Reach to shoulder lifting 20 lbs. frequently and overhead
3.Push/pull 3-15 lbs. frequently and up to 40 lbs.
4.Perform repetitive grasping, hand and arm motions while
standing/walking the majority of the shift.
5.Meet volume activity standards established for the
6.Frequent bending, reaching, grasping, and lifting produce
items at or above waist level.
7.Use hands to operate controls, feel objects and use tools to
open boxes/cases or to prepare and clean produce.
8.Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with
cleaning materials, packaging materials, and food products.
9.Tolerate working in cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at