Care Manager Level III - Children
Company: Upstate Cerebral Palsy
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Role and Responsibilities
Activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Outreach and engagement to formally enroll referred individuals
into the care management program.
- Conduct assessments, evaluates needs, establishes and maintains
care plan and maintains referrals for enrollees.
- Assures supports are in place inclusive of peer and family
- Develops Interim Plan of Care based on preliminary clinical
information and assigned level that will identify linkages and
services immediately required, based on information received from
referral sources if applicable.
- Ensures all initial linkages are established and
- Collaborates with all service providers and establishes team
- Monitor goals on a continuing basis and that team is
- Monitors that care plan is relevant to health home policies and
- Consults with family members and social supports to maintain
- Advocates for additional services and linkages as
- Maintains current care management documentation and information
regarding care management activities within the required health
information technology (HIT) system..
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent government and agency
regulations and operating standards, including maintaining all
required documentation and applicable databases.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Education / Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields listed: a
major or concentration in social work, psychology, nursing,
rehabilitation, education, occupational therapy, physical therapy,
recreational therapy, counseling, community mental health, child
and family studies, sociology, speech and hearing or other related
human services field; OR
- A NYS teacher's certificate for which a bachelor's degree is
required; OR NYS licensure and registration as a Registered Nurse
and a bachelor's degree; OR A Bachelor's level education or higher
in any field with five years of experience working directly with
persons with behavioral health diagnoses; OR A Credentialed
Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC).
- Two years of experience In providing direct services to people
with Serious Mental Illness, Developmental Disabilities, or
Substance Use Disorder; OR in linking individuals with Serious
Mental Illness, Developmental Disabilities, or Substance Use
Disorders to a broad range of services essential to successful
living in a community setting (i.e. medical, psychiatric, social,
educational, legal, housing and financial services); OR A Master's
Degree in one of the qualifying education fields may be substituted
for one year of experience.
- Basic Computer Skills (Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel)
Keywords: Upstate Cerebral Palsy, Utica , Care Manager Level III - Children, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!