Company: K2 Integrity Holdings
Posted on: June 3, 2021
About this Job
K2 Integrity is looking for an AML (anti-money laundering)
associate to support engagements in our Financial Crimes Risk
Management practice. The candidate will carry out tasks on
engagements related to assessments, system implementations, gap
analysis, project management, look-backs, remediation, process
improvement, and tuning and segmentation.
- Work on engagements related to Office of Foreign Assets Control
(OFAC), USA PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Know Your Client
(KYC), and all other laws, regulations, and requirements designed
to establish processes to detect and prevent money laundering,
fraud, and terrorism.
- Manage assigned tasks related to drafting case investigations,
preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), analyzing/utilizing
Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) and Monetary Instrument Logs
(MILs), and referencing Customer Identification Programs
- Using strong investigative/analytical skills, able to formulate
and clearly articulate a supportable rationale behind the
decisioning of "alerts" within cases, as part of look-backs.
- Conduct transaction analysis in the course of look-backs.
- Solve basic problems and include senior team members when
- Meet utilization targets.
- Interface with clients in a professional manner, including
being prepared prior to client meetings to resolve questions and
- Meet deadlines and manage evolving/shifting deadlines.
- Maintain education and knowledge with regard to BSA,
AML/KYC/OFAC, and Patriot Act regulations
- Meet clearly defined productivity and quality assurance
- Be resourceful-offer creative solutions to problems faced by
- Occasional travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree or international equivalent.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Strong analytical and decision-making/critical-thinking
- Strong writing skills; must be able to write clear and concise
reports and communicate with management.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Proficient at conducting due diligence using tools such as
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (pivot tables,
charts, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to show initiative and provide proactive updates.
- Responsible for self-development.
- Exhibited ability to maintain a climate of teamwork and
cooperation when working with others.
- Demonstrated ability as well as flexibility to perform
efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strongly prefer candidates who are bi-lingual -
About K2 Integrity
K2 Integrity is the preeminent risk, compliance, investigations,
and monitoring firm-built by industry leaders, driven by
interdisciplinary teams, and supported by cutting-edge technology
to safeguard our clients' operations, reputations, and economic
security. K2 Integrity represents the merger of K2 Intelligence, an
industry-leading investigative, compliance, and cyber defense
services firm founded in 2009 by Jeremy M. Kroll and Jules B.
Kroll, the originator of the modern corporate investigations
industry, and Financial Integrity Network (FIN), a premier
strategic advisory firm founded by Juan Zarate and Chip Poncy
dedicated to helping clients achieve their financial integrity
goals. K2 Integrity leverages unmatched multidisciplinary
experience to develop cutting-edge solutions, stimulate business
opportunities, and shape global economic security in a complex
world. Whether it's protecting clients' assets or navigating the
complex financial regulatory landscape to help clients identify,
manage, and mitigate risk, K2 Integrity is an advisor trusted to
meet and exceed clients' goals in a rapidly changing world.
Keywords: K2 Integrity Holdings, Utica , AML Associate, Other , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!