Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current
Inventory Control Clerk job. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As
an Inventory Control Clerk you will work under the supervision of a
manger, clerk?s record and maintain inventory lists, review
paperwork and reports, check product codes, process shipping
orders, and provide custumer service. Inventory control clerks also
support their mangers by helping with administrative tasks,
identifying discrepancies, and coming up solutions to problems. If
you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Duties and Responsibilities of an Inventory Control Clerk
• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes
purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates
• Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of
inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated
• Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as
necessary; labels shelves.
• Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
• Processes and documents returns as required following established
• Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering
telephones, and assisting customers.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
• Database management skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
• Knowledge of university invoicing procedures.
Minimum Job Requirements
• High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is
directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
• Valid drivers license
Pay for this position is $10-$11.50an/hr DOE