Senior .Net Developer- GC/USC only
Company: Marshwinds International Inc.
Posted on: November 9, 2018
We are having an immediate need of Sr. Dot Net Developer position with one of our direct clients in Parsippany, NJ. Its 6+ month contract position with possible extension. Role: Sr. Dot Net DeveloperDuration: 6+ MonthsLocation: Parsippany, NJStatus: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.Experience# 7+ yearsThe Dot Net Developer will play a key role in the development, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of Client's leading-edge technology platform and/or client applications. This position will provide technical approaches to efficiently deliver projects that meet our clients' needs. This includes the performance of technical analysis, design, coding, installation, integration, unit testing and maintenance of software systems. The individual must demonstrate their knowledge of critical thinking and problem-solving skills and in implementing cutting-edge technology to solve business problems.Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and deliver business systems applications. Determine the best programming language and approach.
- Write code based on the business/technical specifications and conduct code reviews to ensure standards are being met.
- Ensure end result meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Develop unit test case or text class and perform unit testing of the code.
- Analyze and design functional application architecture and specifications.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing systems. Maintain existing systems and debug existing source code and polish feature sets. Review and analyze systems for effectiveness and efficiencies and develop strategies for improving or leveraging these applications.
- Contribute to team development by mentoring and providing guidance and opportunities to junior or peer developers.
- Partner with internal business clients and IT staff to plan programming projects by confirming and documenting program objectives, requirements, and specifications.
- Communicate problems and issues with applications to key stakeholders.
- Continuously learn and improve skills by participating in formal and informal educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree plus at least seven years related experience; or at least eight years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert in multiple languages and tools such as VB.Net or C#.Net, and ASP.NET
- Extensive experience in developing web applications and middle-tier layers
- Experience in software development and unit testing including both website and desktop applications
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Experience programming in a relational database including structured query language and defined data structures (e.g. DDL and T-SQL)
- Strong proficiency in front-end web design such as Java Script, HTML 5, and CSS
Keywords: Marshwinds International Inc., Utica , Senior .Net Developer- GC/USC only, IT / Software / Systems , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!