Company: Helio Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Helio Health is on a mission to treat and promote recovery from the
effects of substance use, mental health disorders, and other
behavioral healthcare issues. To support the mission of Helio
Health, the Team Leader/Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical
supervision and day to day operations of substance use
disorders/mental health services. The Team Leader/Clinical
Supervisor will work on a Full-Time basis out of Helio Health's
Opioid Treatment/Outpatient Substance Use Program. In addition to
Helio Health's comprehensive benefits package, this position is
eligible for a Sign-On incentive of up to $3,500 depending on
- Maintains and provides supervision of
- Implements Quality Improvement activities.
- Assist Program Director and Service Director with fiscal
program oversight and budget development.
- Participates in Management and Administrative committees as
- Assures program record documentation is in compliance with
agency and regulatory standards.
- Represents agency to the community.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Qualified Health Professional (QHP) required (CASAC or Licensed
Mental Health Professional, LMSW).
- Minimum three years of clinical experience in an appropriate
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree in a related human
service field strongly preferred.
- An equivalent combination of training and experience may be
substituted for educational requirements. Our Comprehensive
Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Helio Health provides equal
opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without
regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion,
national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic
violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability,
family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or
carrier status, marital status, family status, political
affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a
crime, or status as an employee who has complained about
discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated
in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit, or any
other categories, status or activity protected by federal, state or
Keywords: Helio Health, Utica , Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!