Company: The Grand at Utica
Posted on: January 16, 2023
The Grand at Utica - Nursing Home Concierge AT YOUR SERVICE -
Full-time Tues.-Sat - 10am-6pm
The Grand at Utica is looking to hire a Concierge to enhance the
Hospitality in our Skilled Nursing Facility.
JOB SUMMARY: The Concierge is responsible for coordinating guest
hospitality services for residents and family members within the
facility. This position is a key stakeholder in creating a positive
service environment. The successful candidate will create and
maintain a strong, cross-functional staff relationship; by
encouraging communication, dedication to customer service and a
commitment to quality improvement. This position is responsible for
collaborating and establishing high performance work teams and
autonomous multi-skilled teams with total process ownership. This
position comes with significant challenges, responsibilities and
expectations. It also offers opportunities to work directly with
local and corporate leadership teams to develop, maintain and
exceed The Grand Healthcare System service experience and the
culture within the facility.
- Assists in developing follow-up procedures for identified room
for improvement areas.
- Responsible for leading both the Concierge and the Grand
Experience Programs through our values and service standards. i.e.
teamwork and innovation.
- Greet and direct guests, visitors, and staff; handle
- Assess customer needs and limitations by making decisions on
type and quality of information to provide which may include but
not limited to; Assist guests with faxes, email and iPad needs,
food requests, flower orders, library and movie requests.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations and
identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Respond to all guests' requests for assistance while
maintaining Guest privacy and dignity at all times as well as guest
- Model positive team behaviors, smile, consistently demonstrate
friendliness and express a genuine caring attitude toward
- Escort guests as needed.
Why you're a good candidate:
- Requires minimal supervision on a daily basis and demonstrates
willingness to make decisions and take action.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and supports and explains
reasoning for decisions.
- Demonstrate ability to work with others in a professional
- Experience with seniors, health care and service
- Customer Service/Hospitality background-emphasis highly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced dynamic
Keywords: The Grand at Utica, Utica , Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!