Nurse Educator - IMCU - Days
Company: Mohawk Valley Health System
Location: West Winfield
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Job SummaryIdentifies, develops, coordinates and implements
annual education programs for assigned nursing units per DNV
Comprehensive Stroke Certification requirementsCore Job
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates all activities
related to the content of staff education
- Identifies, develops, implements and coordinates programs and
services with appropriate local agencies, facilities, etc.
- Completes program evaluation and follow-up for each session and
provides quarterly report of community education and community
outreach. Provides post-acute outcomes evaluations to the Stroke
Program Leadership Team.
- Identifies potential collaborative community outreach projects
with relevant community agencies and takes responsibility or chairs
at least one community activity annually. Acts as liaison between
the agency and the hospital on at least 3 community committees or
- Coordinates community outreach activities with relevant
hospital departments and community groups as evidenced by
development of calendar of events for the stroke prevention,
detection and public education programs events that coincide with
- Identify and coordinate educational sessions with Outpatient
Provider offices, other hospitals and medical agencies on
Neurointerventional Procedures and diagnostic interventions with
Stroke Program Providers
- Identify and coordinate educational sessions for IP nursing
units with various companies who provide goods/services to MVHS
Comprehensive Stroke Program.
- Conducts chart reviews for various quality measures when
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates each activity or
service identified in the program plan by providing a critique of
the program within ten days of the activity
- Continues to enhance personal education and keep up to date on
the most current standards of Stroke Care.
-Education/Experience RequirementsRequired: -
- Stroke Nursing Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Related clinical and teaching experience necessary.
-Licensure/Certification RequirementsRequired: -
- Current RN licensure in NY StatePreferred:
- Stroke Certified Registered Nurse (SCRN) -DisclaimerQualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age,
gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran
status, or disability.Successful candidates might be required to
undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
-Job DetailsReq Id -88867 -
Department -NURSING SERVICES -
Shift Hours Worked -8.50
FTE 1.066667 -
Work Schedule -SALARIED 8 HOURS
Employee Status A1 - Full-Time -
Pay Range $73,000 - $117,000 Annually
Keywords: Mohawk Valley Health System, Utica , Nurse Educator - IMCU - Days, Healthcare , West Winfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!