Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Company: Helio Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Healthcare Practitioners and Technicians
Helio Health is on a mission to treat and promote recovery from the
effects of substance use, mental health disorders, and other
behavioral healthcare issues. To support the mission of Helio
Health, the Nurse Practitioner (NP) will provide medical and
psychiatric evaluation, order routine lab work and diagnostic
testing to medically assess the psychiatric and substance use
disorder level of care needs for patients. The NP will also make
appropriate medical and psychiatric referrals, assist staff in
understanding patient's needs, with all work performed under the
medical and clinical supervision of the program's Psychiatrist. The
Nurse Practitioner (NP) will work on a Full-Time basis out of
Insight's of Helio Health's Outpatient Program.
- Provide direct patient care of medical
examination and monitoring, psychiatric consultation,
implementation of medical orders, and treatment of psychiatric
- Serve on special review and quality assurance committees as
- Provide and document medical and psychiatric consultation,
assessment, examination, treatment planning and review consistent
with agency policy and requirements.
- Other related assignments and duties consistent with training
- Must be a Nurse Practitioner licensed and currently registered
by the New York State Education Department.
- At least one year of experience in the treatment of mental
health and substance use disorders.
- Have prescriptive authority and DEA number. Our Comprehensive
Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Helio Health provides equal
opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without
regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion,
national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic
violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability,
family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or
carrier status, marital status, family status, political
affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a
crime, or status as an employee who has complained about
discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated
in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit, or any
other categories, status or activity protected by federal, state or
Keywords: Helio Health, Utica , Nurse Practitioner (NP), Healthcare , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!