Company: Helio Health
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Helio Health is on a mission to treat and promote recovery from the
effects of substance use, mental health disorders, and other
behavioral healthcare issues. In order to support the mission, the
Nurse Manager will promote patients' health by developing
day-to-day management and long-term planning of the patient care
area. The Nurse Manager will direct and develop a staff of nurses
and collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary professional
teammates to provide support for clients and their families. In
addition to Helio Health's comprehensive benefits package, this
position is eligible a Sign-On incentive up to $8,000!
- The Nurse Manager promotes patients'
health by developing day-to-day management and long-term planning
of the patient care area; directing and developing staff;
collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary professional
staffs; providing support for patients and their families.
- Provides services to meet the medical needs of clients through
coordination of the medical team and to meet the chemical
dependency counseling and medical needs of clients.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing
personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other
persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies
- Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and
enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and
- Assures quality of care by developing and interpreting Helio
Health's philosophies and standards of care; enforcing adherence to
state board of nursing and state nurse practice act requirements
and to other governing agency regulations; measuring health
outcomes against standards; making or recommending
- Maintains nursing staff by supervising, orienting, and training
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning
nursing and staff, following up on work results.
- Represents agency to the community.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Registered Nurse or another medical Qualified Health
- One to three years related clinical experience preferred.
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the biopsychosocial process of
- Sound judgement and cultural competency.
- Ability to relate effectively with staff, clients, and
- Ability to perform duties independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with basic computer applications Our Comprehensive
Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Helio Health provides equal
opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without
regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion,
national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic
violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability,
family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or
carrier status, marital status, family status, political
affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a
crime, or status as an employee who has complained about
discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated
in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit, or any
other categories, status or activity protected by federal, state or
Keywords: Helio Health, Utica , Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!