Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Company: Well Now Urgent Care
Posted on: January 21, 2023
As a WellNow Provider, you will be part of a team that is
dedicated to improving the delivery of quality healthcare to our
Urgent Care patients and Occupational Health clients, while being
part of a medical community in which you are supported in your
growth as a medical professional. Full-time Nurse Practitioners and
Physician Assistants can expect to earn up to $75. 00 per hour,
plus an additional monthly bonus. Average top providers in our
company in 2021 averaged a $2500 bonus per month! In addition to
this generous salary, we offer a flexible work schedule and a
comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Medical benefits, FSA/HSA, Vision
* 401K plan with a company match
* Free urgent care visits for employee and immediate family
* Sign-On Bonus
* Monthly bonus based on performance
* Team building events
* No call
* Ability for promotional growth, we are growing!
Why choose WellNow:
* "The staff has developed a close-knit family feel and together we
care for the people who need us."
* "They encourage our growth within the organization. I'm paid very
well for my hard work and recognized by my peers often."
* "WellNow is a growing company that has NPs and PAs in leadership
positions. I really have enjoyed working here and the opportunities
that I have had as a developing leader."
Minimum Education and Experience:
* 2+ years of emergency medicine or 3+ years' experience in high
volume urgent care, which includes the ability to manage adult and
* Licensure in the state in which you are applying as a Physician
Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner required.
* Must be in good standing with no restrictions to practice in the
state where you are applying.
Join our team of remarkable providers, be trained to accurately
diagnose, and treat a wide range of ailments and play an integral
role in encouraging our PULSE values. WellNow is an EOE.
Keywords: Well Now Urgent Care, Utica , Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP), Healthcare , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!