Physician / Gastroenterology / New York / Locum or Permanent / Leading Gastroenterology Practice
Company: Cross Country Healthcare
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Leading Gastroenterology PracticeUtica, NYDigestive Disease
Medicine of Central New York, LLP is recruiting a
Gastroenterologist to join its extremely successful practice due to
practice growth and retirement. The physicians enjoy an income in
the MGMA 90th plus percentile. You will be busy immediately while
being part of a collegial group in a truly beautiful office
- State-of-the-art award-winning endoscopy center with in-house
anesthesia, pathology lab, CAT scanner, and infusion suite.
Beautiful New Office
- Clinical Trials
- Join seven Gastroenterologists and eight advanced
- Advanced Practitioners take first call leading to a better
quality of life
- Large, established referral base with a service area of nearly
1 million people
- No eus advanced endoscopy required
- The group will also consider candidates who desire a GI
- State-of-the-art new hospital opening in 2023
- Compensation earnings in the 90th percentile - Full benefits -
partnership tract position as soon as one yearTake advantage of a
lower cost of living much lower than many Northeastern cities.
Enjoy a rewarding lifestyle in a safe community to raise family.
Access to excellent schools, affordable homes, as well as a lot of
recreational amenities. This four-season climate offers various
- Located in Mohawk Valley at the foot of the Adirondack
Mountains provides numerous opportunities for hunting, fishing, and
outdoor activities. Social amenities include the theater, great
restaurants, and minor league professional sports.
- The New Hartford school system ranks in the top 10% of all
schools in the state of New York and is recognized as one of the
best school systems in the United States.
- The region is currently undergoing a technology boom but
maintains its desirable features including the absence of any
- Located just a morning's drive from Philadelphia, New York
City, and Boston.There may be a number of Gastroenterology
positions available however, few will offer the collegiality, the
amount of cases available for professional satisfaction, an
outstanding area to call home, and financial rewards not possible
with other practices. To learn more about this exceptional
position, please contact:David DemroPhysician and Advanced Practice
Keywords: Cross Country Healthcare, Utica , Physician / Gastroenterology / New York / Locum or Permanent / Leading Gastroenterology Practice , Healthcare , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!