Physician / Urology / New York / Permanent / Urology Position
Posted on: August 2, 2022
A multi-specialty group in New York needs an additional
urologist to join them. This is an employed position with an option
for future partnership. The practice focus is on urology and
radiation oncology services. The work schedule will be from 8 am to
5 pm, and there is a 1:6 rotated call schedule for two hospitals.
Robotics are available at one of the hospitals. There are five
urologists and a radiation oncologist working out of this location.
The group also has a very robust clinical based research team with
over 20 active studies. You will receive a competitive compensation
package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement.
You will also be provided with a retirement package, medical
benefits, vacation and CME time, and malpractice coverage. Come
live and practice in this community known for safe, family-oriented
neighborhoods, breath-taking lake views, and award-winning school
system. This quaint village of charming shops and eateries is a
destination that delights everyone who encounters it. This is an
excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you
can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest
bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your
CompHealth consultant will help you find a practice opportunity
that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or
any other available job, contact CompHealth today. If you are
interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at or send your CV and
references to .
- Join a large multi-specialty practice
- 1:6 rotated call schedule, robotics available
- Join five urologists and a radiation oncologist
- Urology suite with ultrasound services
- Future partnership option
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Full benefits package
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Utica , Physician / Urology / New York / Permanent / Urology Position, Healthcare , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!