Company: The Grand at Utica
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Grand Story: Combining beautiful residences with modern
amenities, The Grand Healthcare System provides a range of
accommodations that go above and beyond your expectations. Our soft
linens and cozy furnishings are just a small part of what makes our
unique all-inclusive health facilities a preferred destination for
high quality healthcare.The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
at Utica is currently seeking an RN Supervisor for our part-time
night shift to promote and restore patients' health by developing
day-to-day management and long-term planning of the patient care
area; direct and develop staff; collaborate with physicians and
multidisciplinary professional staffs; provide physical and
psychological support for patients, friends, and familiesRN Duties
- Meets nursing operational standards by contributing information
to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production,
productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving
problems; identifying system improvements.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing
personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other
persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning
nursing and staff; following up on work results.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
- Provides information to patients and health care team by
answering questions and requests. Resolves patient needs by
utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by designing and
implementing procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for
assistance from other health care professionals.
- Protects patients and employees by developing and interpreting
infection-control policies and protocols; enforcing medication
administration, storage procedures, and controlled substance
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by
monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing
patient and department records.
- Ensures operation of medical and administrative equipment by
verifying emergency equipment availability; completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by studying usage reports;
identifying trends; anticipating needed supplies; approving
requisitions and cost allocations.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by
communicating information; responding to requests; building
rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.RN Necessary
Skills/Qualifications: Judgment, Supervision, Informing Others,
Nursing Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Hospital
Environment, Medical Teamwork, Listening, Pain
- Current NYS RN Licensure, BSN preferred but not required
- Minimum two years of experience in Long Term Care or
- Minimum one year of experience in a supervisory capacityWe
offer the Following:
- RN Sign on Bonus.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: The Grand at Utica, Utica , RN Supervisor, Healthcare , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!