Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) BAYLOR
Company: The Grand at Utica
Posted on: May 14, 2022
BAYLOR CNA'sWORK 4 shifts get paid for 5!!The Grand
Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Utica is currently seeking
CNAs! New graduates welcome!CNA Duties Include:
- Monitoring Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident's personal hygiene.
- Prepping of meal trays and reporting food / fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & distributing nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & maintaining the Residents' space to be clean and
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores.
- Keeping Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.CNA
- Successful completion of a CNA program.
- Current State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Must be able to work as a team player.
- Must meet the requirements of the Department of Health.We offer
- $1000 CNA Sign on Bonus.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Tuition Reimbursement to Further your Education.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/VThe Grand Story: Combining beautiful
residences with modern amenities, The Grand Healthcare System
provides a range of accommodations that go above and beyond your
expectations. Our soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a small
part of what makes our unique all-inclusive health facilities a
preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
Keywords: The Grand at Utica, Utica , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) BAYLOR, Healthcare , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!