Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) opening:
Full-time, Permanent, Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Utica, NY
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation
- Follow guidance of OTR/L in selecting therapy activities to fit
Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with
- Supervise Residents' activities to ensure they are done
- Report the Resident's progress to the OTR/L.
- Responsibly and accurately document treatments and outcomes in
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program.
- Current New York State OTA License.
- Experience in long-term care setting a plus.
About the area: Utica is a city in the Mohawk Valley and the county
seat of Oneida County, New York. A unique city with sprawling parks
and playgrounds, and convenient shopping. Available housing
includes everything from wonderful old 19th century Victorians, to
condominiums, to the house of your choice in a variety of new
developments. Oneida and neighboring communities offer excellent
school systems with records of academic excellence and student
success. The city also boasts a progressive library, and many other
easily accessible services. Oneida is equidistant between Syracuse
to its west and Utica to its east, with beautiful Oneida Lake just
5 miles north. Finger Lakes wine country and the majestic
Adirondack mountains are easy day trips, with Toronto, Montreal,
Boston, Philadelphia and New York City all within a 5 hour drive.
Syracuse University sports are a major source of regional pride and
excitement and two world class shopping and entertainment
destination - Turning Stone Casino and Destiny USA - are just
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Utica , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), Healthcare , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!