Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) opening:
Full-time, Permanent, Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Utica, NY
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation
- Follow guidance of OTR/L in selecting therapy activities to fit
Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OTR/L.
- Responsibly and accurately document treatments and outcomes in
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program.
- Current New York State OTA License.
- Experience in long-term care setting a plus.
About the area: Utica is a city in the Mohawk Valley and the
county seat of Oneida County, New York. A unique city with
sprawling parks and playgrounds, and convenient shopping. Available
housing includes everything from wonderful old 19th century
Victorians, to condominiums, to the house of your choice in a
variety of new developments. Oneida and neighboring communities
offer excellent school systems with records of academic excellence
and student success. The city also boasts a progressive library,
and many other easily accessible services. Oneida is equidistant
between Syracuse to its west and Utica to its east, with beautiful
Oneida Lake just 5 miles north. Finger Lakes wine country and the
majestic Adirondack mountains are easy day trips, with Toronto,
Montreal, Boston, Philadelphia and New York City all within a 5
hour drive. Syracuse University sports are a major source of
regional pride and excitement and two world class shopping and
entertainment destination - Turning Stone Casino and Destiny USA -
are just minutes away.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Utica , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), Healthcare , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!