Dermatology Nurse Practitioner
Company: The MedServ Group
Posted on: November 17, 2021
The MedServ Group is a rapidly growing company which provides
residents in healthcare settings such as nursing/rehab facilities
with top of the line care. We are currently searching for talented
Dermatologists NPs to join our team! You'll use your clinical and
interpersonal skills to provide high-quality care to our patients.
The ideal candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care
to the elderly..Dermatologist Responsibilities include:
- Examining, diagnosing, and treating patients with a variety of
skin conditions, ranging from acute to chronic and benign to
- Documenting and reviewing patients' histories and documenting
them in the EHR.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Prescribing and administering antibiotics, antiseptics, or
compresses to treat infections or injuries.
- Work with the Medical Director, clinical, and administrative
teams in a cohesive and productive manner.Dermatologist
- Must be a Board Certified Physician or Nurse Practitioner in
Dermatology or eligible to work under one
- Either a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) or Doctor of
Medicine (M.D.) or Nurse Practitioner (N.P.) specializing in
Dermatology from an approved university & active New York state
- 3+ years' experience practical experience in a clinic,
hospital, or nursing home
- experience using diagnostic techniques to identify diseases and
implement appropriate treatments.
- Ability to communicate important health information effectively
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well
with the elderlyCompensation and Benefits:We reward our doctors
with competitive rates (commensurate with experience) as well as
- Extremely flexible scheduling
- Back office administrative support
- Clinical supportWe look forward to welcoming you to our
team!The MedServ Group is an EOE. M/F/D/VloshttpEli
Keywords: The MedServ Group, Utica , Dermatology Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!