Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 12, 2021
PHYSICAL THERAPIST Opening:
Full-time, Permanent, Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Utica, NY
The PT examines Residents upon admission, and then
develops/administers therapy plans to manage their conditions,
prevent further disabilities, and achieve long-term health
The primary focus is to promote movements, reduce pain, and prevent
disability through exercise therapy, manual therapy and other
- Evaluate a Resident’s condition and develop an appropriate
physical rehabilitation plan.
- Help Residents to improve their mobility.
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy,
stretching, and physical therapy devices.
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment.
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their
- Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages
of their recovery and how they will handle each situation.
- Maintain Resident confidence and protect facility operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants when
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Protects Residents and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team efforts in resident
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Experience in skilled nursing/ long term care settings
About the area: Utica is a city in the Mohawk Valley and the county
seat of Oneida County, New York. A unique city with sprawling parks
and playgrounds, and convenient shopping. Available housing
includes everything from wonderful old 19th century Victorians, to
condominiums, to the house of your choice in a variety of new
developments. Oneida and neighboring communities offer excellent
school systems with records of academic excellence and student
success. The city also boasts a progressive library, and many other
easily accessible services. Oneida is equidistant between Syracuse
to its west and Utica to its east, with beautiful Oneida Lake just
5 miles north. Finger Lakes wine country and the majestic
Adirondack mountains are easy day trips, with Toronto, Montreal,
Boston, Philadelphia and New York City all within a 5 hour drive.
Syracuse University sports are a major source of regional pride and
excitement and two world class shopping and entertainment
destination - Turning Stone Casino and Destiny USA - are just
Keywords: Job Juncture, Utica , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!