RN Care Manager (Oneida County)
Posted on: June 4, 2019
Licenses & Certifications:
Driver's License, NY License, RN
Years of Experience:
Travel Reimbursement, Sign on bonus, Education Reimbursement, Full
benefits , 401k
About this Company:
As a healthcare system without walls, this health system will take
a holistic approach to patient care, addressing immediate needs,
supporting positive long-term medical and lifestyle choices, and
leveraging leading-edge in-home care approaches and technologies to
improve outcomes and quality of life.
Specialties will include: in-home nursing and medical services;
home health aides and elder care; complete cross-continuum care
management; community health and wellness programs; transportation,
equipment and innovative care technologies; chronic disease
management; and managed long-term care.
With the right approach, the right team, and the right resources
and technologies, our health system delivers tomorrow's healthcare
today, promising more effective care and a healthier community.
RN Care Manager (Oneida County)
RN is responsible for providing care management for a group of
members through a collaborative process of assessment, planning,
facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet a
member's health needs through communication and available
resources. Develops comprehensive care plan for identified needs.
Coordinates all of these services to ensure effective organization
of long-term care and health-related services across the spectrum
of community-, home-, and facility-based settings.
Required Skills and Experience
- License and current registration as a Registered Professional
Nurse in New York State.
- BSN preferred, Associates Degree required.
- One year of Nursing Experience preferred
- Long term care and/or managed care experience required
- Knowledge of homecare, Medicare and Medicaid preferred
- Case Management Certification Preferred
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Ability to work independently, multiple assignments, prioritize
- Strong communication skills person to person and by phone.
- Valid NYS drivers license and ability to drive in all types of
- Knowledge and skill in use of Microsoft office.
- Ability to learn organization's software system to perform job
What You Need to Know
- The Care Manager position is a remote, dual role of telephone and
in-home care management visits. Work from home with periodic
patient visits and occasional meetings at the company's Syracuse
office. Mileage will be compensated from your home at the IRS
reimbursement rate. This opportunity is perfect for those who have
previous case management or home care experience and live in
Oneida, Rome, Utica or surrounding areas.
- Maintains member in the most independent living situation as
- Provides care management for a group of members through a
collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and
advocacy for options and services to meet a member's health needs
through communication and available resources,
- Conducts home/ facility visits for comprehensive health
assessments and reassessments to identify health and environmental
- Revises and amends care plan as needed based on changes to the
members physical, mental, or social wellbeing. This is done at
least every 6 months or whenever a change occurs.
- In collaboration with members, develops their individualized
short and long term goals
- Uses approaches and tools to engage members and their families in
self management and self activation
What if there was a way for the healthcare employment process to
work better for everyone? At Relode, it---s possible.Relode
empowers healthcare professionals like you to connect to the best
jobs in your field with our direct-apply job platform, and our
referral network lets you recommend your friends to opportunities
from top employers. We take the worry out of finding a new
position, so you can focus on doing what you do best --- providing
quality care to your patients at a facility that suits your
skills.With Relode searching and finding your next opportunity is
easy and rewarding. It---s healthcare recruitment, all better.For
more information visit www.relode.com
Keywords: Relode, Utica , RN Care Manager (Oneida County), Executive , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!