Targeted Case Manager - CCBHC
Company: Helio Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Targeted Case Manager - CCBHC
Helio Health is looking for a CCBHC Targeted Case Manager
(Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic) to support its
mission of promoting recovery from the effects of substance use and
mental health disorders and other health issues. This role is vital
to Case Management and coordination of services to
patients/residents participating in, or who have completed our
treatment programs. This is a Full-Time position and located at our
Insights of Helio Health Outpatient Program. In addition to Helio
Health's comprehensive benefits package, Full-Time hires for this
position are eligible for a Sign-On Incentive up to $1,500.00!
Maintains a case load and performs
primary case work responsibilities including:
- Screening, intake, orientation
- Assessment, evaluation, and intervention (Only performed by
Case Managers with QHP)
- Treatment planning (Only performed by Case Managers with
- Crisis intervention
- Patient/resident education
- Case management
- Reporting and record keeping
- Consultation with other professionals
- Coordination of care with other community providers
- Discharge planning
- Trains of staff, volunteers, and students/interns
- Performs Quality Assurance activities
- Provides services according to agency policies, procedures,
program guidelines, and governmental regulations.
- Monitors provision of services when assigned.
- Evaluates programs and identifies strengths/weaknesses.
- Assists in problem resolution and implementation of supervisor
approved program modifications.
- Participates in program administrative and clinical committees
- Represents agency to the community.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Associate's degree in related field required, Bachelor's
- Qualified Health Professional (QHP) preferred.
- Two years of experience working with behavioral health and/or
substance abuse issues.
- Valid NYS Driver's License preferred. Our Comprehensive
Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Helio Health provides equal
opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without
regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion,
national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic
violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability,
family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or
carrier status, marital status, family status, political
affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a
crime, or status as an employee who has complained about
discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated
in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit, or any
other categories, status or activity protected by federal, state or
Keywords: Helio Health, Utica , Targeted Case Manager - CCBHC, Executive , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!