Director, IT Infrastruture & Support
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job #: 43848 Title: Director, IT Infrastruture & Support Job
Location: Utica, New York - United States Employment Type: Salary:
$120,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer Will
Recruit From: Regional Relocation Paid?: NO WHY IS THIS A GREAT
- Family, Family, Family - respect each other & ideas and voices
- Unique culture to their associates with a strong emphasis on
teamwork, personal and professional development, and continuing
education and training in a nurturing environment
- Preventative Services covered at 100% - ie:
colonoscopies/mammograms, cancer screenings, flu shots, counseling,
vaccinations (Health Insurance reimbursed if you have coverage
- 401k - company automatically enrolls you and contributes 2% -
also company match .50/$1 up to 6%
The IT Infrastructure and Support Director is responsible for all
facets of the network, information security, systems and hardware.
- Oversee staff of System & Network Administrators, IT security
resources, and Support Desk Team Lead.
- Responsible for creating annual IT budget.
- Manage network infrastructure environment.
- Monitor and evaluate metrics to improve performance and cost
- Collaborate with System and Network Administrator to
troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis to eliminate
- Work with team to design and maintain cost effective solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS MUST have:
- 3-5 years of management experience.
- Bachelor`s degree in Information Systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of technology, network, and security tools.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Utica , Director, IT Infrastruture & Support, Executive , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!