Senior Treasury Analyst
Posted on: April 11, 2019
The Senior Treasury Analyst will Provide support with cash and debt
management, banking activities, foreign currency risk mitigation
and financial analysis within the Corporate Treasury function.
Additional responsbilities will include:
* Monitoring company cash positions and compile short-term and
long-term cash forecasts.
* Assist with foreign exchange hedge execution and analysis.
* Assist with company activities relating to banking including
transactions, bank documentation, account coordination and bank
* Maintain interest and debt position analysis.
* Assist with company activities relating to insurance.
* Treasury related projects.
Work Experience Requirements:
* Minimum of five years of Treasury or Finance related
* Knowledge of treasury operations and foreign currency risk
* Strong skills in Excel and Powerpoint required.
* Highly organized with acute attention to detail and accuracy is a
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related
CONMED Corporation is a progressive, global medical device company.
Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and team work, we are
changing the future of medicine. Our 3,500 employees worldwide make
meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and
advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio
We are a leader in Orthopedics, General Surgery, Gynecology,
Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, and Anesthesiology and our employees
enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities across these varied
specializations. We are headquartered in upstate New York with
additional domestic facilities in FL, CA, MA, CO, and GA. We have
an international presence in more than 20 locations throughout
Europe, Australia, Latin America, Asia, North America, and the
* CONMED offers competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid
fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar
up to 7%
* Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action
Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race,ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: CONMED, Utica , Senior Treasury Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Utica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!